Home-Start South Wiltshire are looking for a part-time Administrator
Home-Start South Wiltshire is a well established local charity. Our trained volunteers visit families in their own homes to provide practical and emotional support in times of adversity and hardship.
We have a part-time vacancy available for an Administrator, covering 15 hours a week over 2 days; Mon-Thurs to be agreed.
Salary: NJC scale point 14-17: £16,781 – £17,772 pro rata
The candidate must have:
- Proficient administration skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Social Media and a willingness to adapt to new systems.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A mature and self reliant approach to the job
- Ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed application form which can be downloaded here.
Before completing the form, please read the following documents:
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com or post to: Home-Start South Wiltshire, Suite 8, Unit 6, Minton Distribution Park, London Road, Amesbury, SP4 7RT
The closing date for applications is Monday 23rd April.